There is a myth out there that adding technology to an existing home is invasive and expensive. Yet the reality is that with today’s technology it is simply a matter of replacing old devices with new communicating ones. Want remote control over your thermostat? Swap it out with ours and control it from your smart phone or tablet. Want to set the perfect mood or have the lights respond to your daily routine? Swap out your light switches with our communicating dimmers and control it along with just about anything else.
Discover the ambiance and safety of home lighting control, while saving energy and enhancing your time at home. Create a welcoming path of light from your car as you arrive to your home. Control lights from poolside to bedside, front entrance to family room. Control the natural light as well with Lutron Sivoia QED electronic shading solutions. Automatically raise the shades in the morning letting in more natural light. Lower your shades in the evening for privacy at the touch of a button.
Replace one of your switches with an elegant keypad that is custom engraved to describe each function. Make controlling the beauty and functionality of your space a breeze with push button wireless control. Save energy and extend lamp life by dimming your lights. Installation is easy with no new wiring and no mess, often in less than a day. Complement your décor with a wide array of styles, colors, and finishes. You can also expand on your system at anytime with more dimmers, fan controls, or lamp dimmers. Our systems are modular so you can start off small with just one room and eventually grow adding more devices for the maximum amount of convenience and comfort. We will work with you to customize the look and functionality. Each system is personalized according to you and your family’s lifestyle. Come and experience our process and see why we are the best choice for providing you with real solutions that make the “Connected Lifestyle” work for you.
Did You Know?
- That replacing a standard light switch with a Lutron dimmer can save you up to $30 a year.
- Lighting accounts for about 20% of an average homes electrical bill.
- Dimming your lights just 25% saves 20% in energy.
- Incandesent bulbs last 20 times longer if dimmed by 50%.
- A 1,500 hour incandesent bulb will last nearly 10 years when dimmed 33% and used 3 hours a day.
- A shading system can reduce cooling costs by blocking thermal transmission into the home.
- Shades protect your furniture, rugs, and carpet from fading caused by the sun's damaging UV rays.